Technical Asset Manager – Frankfurt based (m/f/d)
Doric GmbH – along with subsidiaries in Germany, Hong Kong, the UK and the USA – provides a range of services in its core business fields of transportation, real estate and renewable energy. From structuring investments in assets with financially strong partners to procuring the necessary debt and equity, and providing hands-on asset management, Doric covers the full range. Doric manages assets with a total investment volume of USD 9 billion. A large part of this asset portfolio is made up of 44 aircraft with an investment volume of about USD 7 billion. In addition to offering asset management and remarketing services in relation to its portfolio under management, Doric also provides these activities for other parties, such as airlines and financial institutions. As a result of the continued growth of its aircraft portfolio, Doric is now seeking a suitable candidate to join the team as a technical asset manager (m/f/d).
Activities to be performed include
- Supporting the technical asset management services Doric provides for its aircraft portfolio under management. This includes monitoring aircraft and lessees to ensure compliance with the technical aspects of the contractual obligations to protect the aircraft owners’ asset value (both on-going and at redelivery/delivery)
- Managing technical records and lease management administration, e.g. review and filing of maintenance data and management of maintenance reserves claims
- Supporting and undertaking on-site physical inspections of the equipment and audits of associated technical records worldwide
- Writing English-language technical reports, e.g. about inspections
- Updating and maintaining Doric’s database and maintaining access to OEM databases
- Liaising with lessees, OEMs and MROs
The qualifications and requirements for this position include
- An appropriate engineering degree, e.g. BSc
- At least five years’ professional experience covering a broad range of activities with an airline, an MRO or a leasing company
- Familiarity with EASA and FAA regulations
- Experience with modern narrow and wide body aircraft, e.g. A320s, 777s and/or A380s
- An eye for detail and business acumen
- Proficiency in speaking and writing reports in English. The ability to speak German would be a plus.
Additionally, the successful candidate will need to be a self-starter, able to work independently and meet (short) deadlines. He or she must be flexible, willing to travel and stay overseas during assigned projects. A work permit for Germany and an unrestricted passport are therefore imperative.
Please send your application, providing details of work experience, salary expectation and the date of your earliest availability to
Berliner Straße 114 - 116
63065 Offenbach am Main
Download this job advertisement